All Gutter Seattle appointments have a 1-hour arrival window. For example, reserving an 8:30am appointment time means our team will arrive between 8:30am - 9:30am.
- All Gutter Seattle promotions are valid only for up to two story homes.
- 48 hours prior notice is required to cancel or change your appointment. A 50% late cancellation fee may be applied for cancellations or changes made to appointments with less than 48 hours notice as it is rarely possible to rebook the slot with less than 48 hours notice.
- Reservations made via the online booking tool are reservation requests only and are not considered officially booked until approved by a member of our team. This process usually happens in no more than 12 hours.
- Safety is our number one priority, so please – leave the technicians to do their job. Do not ask/talk to technicians while they are up on a ladder or roof.
- If there is areas which are very hard to reach, for example: landscaping, trees in the way; Not enough space between houses; very high/steep roof, Technicians will do their best to reach as much as possible, while following our safety policy.